No. The formatting of the online Indian government application site prints in a way that the hotel address remains blank. No handwritten revisions are allowed. You may leave that section as-is, blank.
Articles in this section
- What does a US citizen put in the field for citizenship or national id number on the India visa application?
- What is my "Educational Qualification" on the India visa application?
- Common Mistakes on the India Visa Application
- Do I need to upload a photo when submitting the India visa application through Peninsula Visa?
- I can't select a Mission in the US when completing the India visa application.
- I completed the India visa application form but just realized I made a mistake. How do I log back in and edit the application?
- I don't want to disclose my religion on the application. What can I do?
- I entered my hotel address on the online India application. When I printed it, the address wasn't showing. Can I handwrite that in?
- I have started an application form at the India Consulate website. Can Peninsula Visa submit the application if this has been started already?
- India Visa Application Cheat Sheet