No. The formatting of the online Indian government application site prints in a way that the hotel address remains blank. No handwritten revisions are allowed. You may leave that section as-is, blank.
Articles in this section
- Common Mistakes on the India Visa Application
- I can't select a Mission in the US when completing the India visa application.
- I entered my hotel address on the online India application. When I printed it, the address wasn't showing. Can I handwrite that in?
- India Visa Application Cheat Sheet
- What does a US citizen put in the field for citizenship or national id number on the India visa application?
- What if I can't find my expired visa for India?
- What is my "Educational Qualification" on the India visa application?