I'm an Indian passport holder with a green card. Do I need a visa to Canada?


Yes. A visa will be needed to travel to Canada. In this situation, if you hold a US Green Card then you qualify for an Electronic Travel Authorization. The Government of Canada requires you to obtain an ETA to enter Canada by air. The ETA covers multiple entries and is valid for up to five years (or the life of your passport). Proof of travel is not required. If you are traveling in the near term or expect to visit Canada multiple times we recommend you secure your ETA now.

1 out of 1 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.