After I renew my passport, how does my Global Entry transfer over?


Once your passport has been renewed you have two options for transferring your Global Entry to your new passport:

  • Update your new passport information in your GOES (TTP) account. You may do so by clicking here and selecting "Sign in". Once logged in to the TTP website, click on Update Documents on the right hand side of the Dashboard page. Follow the prompts to update your document.


  • Visit an enrollment center with both passports and relay that you need a transfer. No appointment is necessary. You can view the various enrollment centers by clicking here.


1 out of 1 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.