Where do I request a ten year visa on the China visa application?


In Section 2.2 of the application you may check "Other" and type in "10 year multiple entry visa". Only US passport holders are eligible for this option.China_Visa_Application_Section_2.2.png

Published March 2017  Peninsula Visa Inc

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 5 found this helpful


Article is closed for comments.